- Purification Capacity: 6000 LPH - 8000 LPH
Automatic Grade Automatic,Manual,Semi-Automatic
Installation Service Yes
We provide best quality RO Plants along with engineering services from designing to installation and commissioning. We design our systems as per the requirements of our clients.
• Our RO systems are engineered as per the client's technical specifications and in accordance to the standards & requirements of the particular industry it will serve.
• R.O. Membranes reject wide spectrum of impurities includingTotal Dissolved Solids (TDS), bacteria and viruses down to 0.0001 micron.
• Usually a RO is preceded by Micron Filter & Other filters like Multi Graded Sand Filter, Activated Carbon Filter etc., depending upon the feed quality.
• Works on the principle of Reverse osmosis which is a membrane filtration process
• Produce high quality de-mineralized water
• Less operational and maintenance cost
• Drinking water, Irrigation water, Process & Boiler feed water, Bottled Water, etc.
• Medical & Scientific Laboratories & Pharmaceuticals Industries
• Recovering water from ETP treated Wastewater
• Other wide range of applications